Evony Free Forever - Alliance Dragonz
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Evony Free Forever - Alliance Dragonz

Dragonz Alliance Evony Free Forever

HomeLatest imagesRegisterLog in

WELCOME ALLIANCES!

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
TheBob
Dragonz God
Dragonz God
TheBob

WELCOME ALLIANCES! Empty
PostSubject: WELCOME ALLIANCES!   WELCOME ALLIANCES! I_icon_minitimeSat Jun 06, 2009 3:54 pm

I want to welcome all our friendly alliances to our forum. I hope you like it and find it easy to navigate. If there are any inquiries, please post for my perusal.
Back to top Go down
Uhlman
Dragonz Knight
Dragonz Knight
Uhlman

WELCOME ALLIANCES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ALLIANCES!   WELCOME ALLIANCES! I_icon_minitimeTue Jun 09, 2009 12:32 am

Maybe the link should be on the introduction as well as the member notice so that allied alliances/ friendly alliances can find the forum. bounce
Back to top Go down
Abrax
Dragonz newb
Dragonz newb
Abrax

WELCOME ALLIANCES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ALLIANCES!   WELCOME ALLIANCES! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 19, 2009 9:22 am

I'm glad to be here, representing your new friends from Imperial. Please PM me with any mission proposals, including coordinates of targets we can help with in Bavaria. We have some strong forces in north Tuscany on the Bavarian border, and we're not unwilling to march a little to help make an impression on an unfriendly target.

-Lord Abrax of Trixus, VH IMP
Back to top Go down
Uhlman
Dragonz Knight
Dragonz Knight
Uhlman

WELCOME ALLIANCES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ALLIANCES!   WELCOME ALLIANCES! I_icon_minitimeFri Jun 26, 2009 10:34 pm

welcome abrax and we thank you and will in kind return the favor of support
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

WELCOME ALLIANCES! Empty
PostSubject: Re: WELCOME ALLIANCES!   WELCOME ALLIANCES! I_icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

WELCOME ALLIANCES!
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Evony Free Forever - Alliance Dragonz :: Welcome to Dragonz :: Friendly Alliances-
Jump to: